- Major city suburbs, regional towns
- Units of 2000sqft / 186sqm minimum on ground floor (plus rear yard)
- Minimum frontage 20ft / 6.1m
- City centres, regional towns
- Mix of retail footfall / strong residential catchment / high convenience
- Ideally close to retail / leisure / transport hubs
- Good parking close by
Our seating is zoned for families and groups who want to eat together, with upholstered seating and comfortable booths or contemporary timber chairs, and for those who want a quick bite there is the kitchen table and high counters with stalls.
Back of house
Staff rest area
Ideal RestaurantMODEL GIA 288 m² / 3103 ft²
|Front of house area||98m²||1059ft²|
|Back of house area||145m²||1560ft²|
|Other internal staff areas||45m²||484ft²|
With over 850 restaurants - and rapidly approaching 1,000 - KFC continues to be the fastest growing restaurant brand in the UK.